These terms & conditions apply to all bicycle & equipment hire from Mani Cars & Bicycles.
- The renter accepts for use, the equipment and accepts full responsibility for the care of this equipment.
- The renter understands & accepts the sport of bicycling and the use of this equipment involve a risk of injury to any and all parts of the user's body.
- The renter accepts sole responsible and freely accept any risks and all injury whilst using this equipment.
- The renter understands that bicycle protective gear such as helmets are recommended, but they do not eliminate the risk and may not reduce the risk of injury in the event of an accident.
- The renter agrees that they will release Mani Cars & Bicycles from any and all responsibility of liability for injuries or damages to the user(s) of the equipment or to any other person.
- The renter agrees not to make a claim against Mani Cars & Bicycles for injuries or damages relating to bicycling or the use of this equipment.
- In the event of a puncture the renter agrees to pay an extra €10.00 for fixing said puncture – this fee includes ‘in the field’ repair by staff from Mani Cars & Bicycles.
- Each client signs a contract before renting a bicycle - by signing said contract the client is fully responsible for any and all damages which occur during the rental period.
- Parents renting bicycles which are fitted with child seats are fully responsible for their childs safety at all times.